I'm sure many of you have seen this, but the following is an album that Mac Sinclair and I recorded this spring. All of the beats are original ones from the local homies except for "CACTUS", which is a beat from The Alchemist's "Rappers Best Friend" beat tape. I produced two of the beats on this; "DYNASTY" and "SOBER", and mastered the whole project with Mac. Enjoy:
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recently Popular Posts
-
The following is an illustration by Sophia Louize - she does great animation, sculptures, and other visual art: Sophia has a galle...
-
Camille Christenson : talented photographer http://camillechristensonphotography.weebly.com/
-
This here is some vaporwave magic from Evan Delaney aka DKDB. Full of deep textures and smart collage:
-
We hope you enjoy our new cover of 'The Scientist':
-
The 4th track on my new album:
-
"We Make Our Own Adventures", by Keiran Foster: https://www.flickr.com/photos/keiranfoster/16798445422/ "Watchin...
-
Devin Mills as CEILING PATROL does it again:
-
Photos of Manatee Commune at the Make.Shift show on Saturday; taken by Michael LaMartin : Full blog post: http://www.mic...

No comments:
Post a Comment